Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cosplay Season




















So, As Convention season approaches, The ideas of Cosplays start to flow.

As for me, I have quite a few idea's planned out in the way of Cosplay, My plans this year we're to make most if not all the costumes I would be wearing this year. So my list consists of pretty much 2 Comic characters, 2 Video Game characters and possibly 1 anime character. So far the 2 characters I'm extremely excited to do are "Spider Gwen" from Edge of Spider-Verse and Rocket Raccoon from the new comics done by Skottie Young. Although I've been making Rocket with a friend Gwen on the other hand seemed to be more like a bit of a harder project as her suit is skin-tight and the design seemed like it might be a little complicated to do. So instead I decided to order her suit from a webiste called "Zentai Zentai" it seemed to be a pretty popular outfit on they're site. Well considering they are the only ones who've commercially made it atleast from what I've seen.

What drew me to these two characters? Well as for Rocket, I really enjoyed him in the GotG (Guardians of the Galaxy) movie, Admitedly he was probably one of my favourite characters including the Legendary Star-Lord. I suppose it was him being a Raccoon and all but it was also his pure baddassery! I especially loved Skottie Young's design for him, He looks awesome!

As for Gwen..
Come on! It's Gwen Stacy with Spider-Powers!!! Not only that but her outfit looks amazing! When I first saw her I knew I wanted to cosplay her, I had originally been thinking about cosplaying her before the Spider-Verse issue had come out, Either way, I'm super excited for this and have already placed my order for her. Picture's will be posted right away once I recieve it in the mail! :)

Sincerely

Bombshell Vixen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment